On Monday 24th May we will be going live with eConsult as our new online consultation solution. eConsult will allow you to make medical and administrative requests from the practice in your own time. We will review each eConsult alongside calls to the practice so that every patient gets the most appropriate care for their needs. To help you understand how to use eConsult, and what it is for, the team at eConsult have organised an hour-long session on Tuesday 25th May 19:30 – 20:30.
Please use the link below to register for the event. You will be sent a calendar invite with the link to sign to access the webinar.
The session will cover the following:
- What is eConsult?
- How to use eConsult, included a guided live demonstration of the key features
- Submit a clinical eConsult
- Submit an administrative eConsult (e.g. to request a sick note)
- How to upload a photograph
- How to submit regular review readings (e.g. blood pressure)
- When to use eConsult
- Submitting an eConsult via the NHS App (where you can also access your COVID vaccine record
Following this, there will be time for questions & feedback. If you have any questions or topics you would like to see covered during this meeting please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.